Original Signal - Transmitting Web 2.0
- I am THE ESTABLISHMENT, and so are you.
- I grew up in the counter culture years and railed against the established order of things. Many of you did that too, and boy how the established order did change. We went form being outside to going inside to make
- The Republican Party Dispenses With Restraint - The Atlantic
- Whatever norms, whatever conventions, whatever assumptions have governed the behavior of candidates for a party nomination in the past vanished. Eugene McCarthy running against President Lyndon Johnson during the bloodiest months of the Vietnam War never called for Johnson&rsqu …
- Obama golfs one of world's toughest courses | TheHill
- Saturdays outing was at the famed Stadium Course at PGA West in La Quinta, California, a course known as one of the toughest in the world.The course is over 7,000 yards long, and has been the site of the final
- Supreme Court vacancies in presidential election years : SCOTUSblog
- Supreme Court vacancies in presidential election years
- Happy Valentine's Day - and a challenge
- He may not be of the two-footed variety, but hes my special guy!So, heres a challenge. Not mushy, not corny....find a quote that is funny, satirical, or make one up on your own.Happy Valentines Day to all!
- Ashley Graham Makes History as the First Size-16 Model to Cover Sports Illustrated: 'This Is Go(...)
- “I thought Sports Illustrated was taking a risk by putting a girl my size in the pages,” Graham said. “But putting me on the cover? They aren’t just breaking barriers; they are the standard now. This is beyond epic.”Graham attributes th …
- Are We Better Today Than the Day Before President Obama Took Office? (Poll)
- I was listening to Jeb Bush go after President Obama in last nights debate. saying he is tired of President Obama blaming his brother for all of the problems he has had in his presidency. And, then I heard the
- Man accused of hurling alligator through Wendy's drive-thru window
- In October, a man, believed to be 23-year-old Joshua James, pulled up to a Wendys drive-thru window in Jupiter, Florida. But instead of asking for more napkins or extra ketchup, he did the unthinkable: he threw a living alligator through
- Police arrest suspect in St. Roch barbershop shooting
- New Orleans Police have arrested the man they say shot a 28-year-old pregnant woman and another man outside a St. Roch barbershop on Friday . Renoldo Henry, 33, is held on two attempted first-degree murder counts, attempted first-degree feticide and
- Why Should You See A Nutritionist
- Making the decision to see a nutritionist might possibly be the one of the best preventative health care steps you can take. A nutritionist offers much more than just caloric information.
- Second man shot dead in apparent gangland feud - CIRA deny involvement
- A second man has been shot dead in Dublin in an apparent gangland feud which is suspected to involve drugs gangs in Ireland and Spain. The man in his 50s was gunned down on Poplar Row, North Strand in the
- more infomation visit site.
- Today the top porch has returned however with a new name-social system. People flock to these social networking sites like bees to sugar.
- HK watchdog consults on 900/1800MHz spectrum
- The regulator is proposing three approaches to the reassignment of the frequencies: to give the existing licensees the right of first refusal; to revoke the licences once they expire and hold an auction for all 200MHz of available spectrum; or
- How the ABC bungled the story of the '5-year-old rape victim'
- The ABC reported a five-year-old had been raped on Nauru. That turned out to be false - so how did the ABC get it so wrong? The ABCs embarrassing back-down yesterday on claims that a five-year-old had been raped on
- 5th-grader Nigerian-American Ify Ufele channeled the bullying she got for her size towards designing and making Chubiiline, a line of plus-size fashion with African influences.
- Midnight Radio
- A beautiful standalone comics story.
- Pray and Obey
- A Polygamist Cults Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren JeffsPreviously, 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Equality by Edward Bellamy
- Equality was first published in 1897: The story takes up immediately after the events of Looking Backward with the main characters from the first novel, Julian West, Doctor Leete, and his daughter Edith. West tells his nightmare of return to
- One big hand, two little hands.
- Bach/Siloti Prelude in B minor - left hand arrangement for my baby daughter (SLYT)
- Claim what's yours
- MissingMoney.com is a database of governmental unclaimed property records. Exactly what it says it is. Click here for a list of participating states and provinces and links to individual states and provinces, along with contact information for the agencies for
- "This is the sound of China's young and restless."
- A mixtape featuring 20 young independent bands from China, curated by Wooozy, one of the countrys leading indie music blogs. From sunny Guangzhou and cyberpunk Chongqing to the frigid northeast grasslands beyond Beijing. From shoegaze to riot-weird. It also also
All credits go to the authors of these sites. Without their hard work Original Signal would not exist.
Last updated on February 14th 2016 17:44 | Contact