Original Signal - Transmitting Web 2.0
- Sources: Apple is backing Vital Signs, a six-episode scripted television series starring Dr. Dr(...)
- Hollywood Reporter:Sources: Apple is backing Vital Signs, a six-episode scripted television series starring Dr. Dre, likely to be distributed via Apple Music — Dr. Dre Filming Apples First Scripted Television Series (Exclusive) — ‘Vital Signs,’
- YouTube Acquires BandPage To Attract Musicians With Money-Making Tools (Josh Constine/TechCrunch)
- Josh Constine / TechCrunch:YouTube Acquires BandPage To Attract Musicians With Money-Making Tools — YouTube wants to win the love of musicians by solving their biggest problem: how to turn popularity
- Security researchers spot re-used code, passwords, and obfuscation methods from Sony hack, indi(...)
- Kim Zetter / Wired:Security researchers spot re-used code, passwords, and obfuscation methods from Sony hack, indicating original hackers are still active — Evidence Suggests the Sony Hackers Are Alive and
- Vevo's New, More Personalized Music App Comes To Android & Apple TV (Sarah Perez/TechCrunch)
- Sarah Perez / TechCrunch:Vevos New, More Personalized Music App Comes To Android & Apple TV — In recent months, Vevo has been working to extend its brand from being best-known
- Sources: Snapchat to let users subscribe to Discover publishers, ensuring content appears on St(...)
- Re/code:Sources: Snapchat to let users subscribe to Discover publishers, ensuring content appears on Stories page, rolling out as early as May — Snapchat Wants to Let Users Subscribe to Their
- Visa discloses it has 4.19M Class B shares in Square from 2011 investment; Square stock up over(...)
- Chelsey Dulaney / Wall Street Journal:Visa discloses it has 4.19M Class B shares in Square from 2011 investment; Square stock up over 6% — Visa Details Stake in Payments Startup
- Study: criminals would be able to easily avoid any mandatory backdoors by switching to one of m(...)
- Kim Zetter / Wired:Study: criminals would be able to easily avoid any mandatory backdoors by switching to one of many encryption methods developed outside US — Encryption Is Worldwide: Yet
- Man accused of hurling alligator through Wendy's drive-thru window
- In October, a man, believed to be 23-year-old Joshua James, pulled up to a Wendys drive-thru window in Jupiter, Florida. But instead of asking for more napkins or extra ketchup, he did the unthinkable: he threw a living alligator through
- Police arrest suspect in St. Roch barbershop shooting
- New Orleans Police have arrested the man they say shot a 28-year-old pregnant woman and another man outside a St. Roch barbershop on Friday . Renoldo Henry, 33, is held on two attempted first-degree murder counts, attempted first-degree feticide and
- Why Should You See A Nutritionist
- Making the decision to see a nutritionist might possibly be the one of the best preventative health care steps you can take. A nutritionist offers much more than just caloric information.
- Second man shot dead in apparent gangland feud - CIRA deny involvement
- A second man has been shot dead in Dublin in an apparent gangland feud which is suspected to involve drugs gangs in Ireland and Spain. The man in his 50s was gunned down on Poplar Row, North Strand in the
- more infomation visit site.
- Today the top porch has returned however with a new name-social system. People flock to these social networking sites like bees to sugar.
- HK watchdog consults on 900/1800MHz spectrum
- The regulator is proposing three approaches to the reassignment of the frequencies: to give the existing licensees the right of first refusal; to revoke the licences once they expire and hold an auction for all 200MHz of available spectrum; or
- How the ABC bungled the story of the '5-year-old rape victim'
- The ABC reported a five-year-old had been raped on Nauru. That turned out to be false - so how did the ABC get it so wrong? The ABCs embarrassing back-down yesterday on claims that a five-year-old had been raped on
- "The earth just had a terrible day in court"
- For the moment, the fate of the Clean Power Plan — and the question of just how capable the United States is of self-governance — remains uncertain. The Supreme Court ordered the Plan to be temporarily halted, most likely until
- the reaction to 'chaos cinema'
- How Video Games Are Changing The Action Movie - Its evidence in the case that videogames have started showing a strong influence on cinematography beyond goofier incarnations such as CGI, tie-ins, or critically derided adaptations. Instead, the movies leading this
- "Wearing it now is kind of my comeback."
- Why Are Black Women Makeup-Shamed So Heavily?
- Save the fucking Curzon
- Pretty please, with a cherry on top. The Curzon is one of the best cinemas in London, but its under threat from plans to redevelop its Soho home. In its bid to survive, the cinema has produced this original, inventive
- Soon joining the Great Cloud in the Sky
- SoundCloud has lost more than $70 million over the last two years . Recently released financial statements paint a grim future for the streaming service, as despite an increase in investment they still struggle to capitalize on a userbase close
- Diving Below the Ice
- This short film follows a diver on a search below the ice (SLNYT video). Previously: Fishing under ice.
- "You're confusing everybody."
- The New York Times has obtained and published a video of a first grade teacher at the Success Academy, a charter school in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, berating and ripping up the paper of a six year old after the child
All credits go to the authors of these sites. Without their hard work Original Signal would not exist.
Last updated on February 12th 2016 19:24 | Contact