Original Signal - Transmitting Web 2.0
- Atlassian sets IPO price range at $16.5-$18.5 per share, aims to raise up to $370M at a valuati(...)
- AAP:Atlassian sets IPO price range at $16.5-$18.5 per share, aims to raise up to $370M at a valuation of about $3.6B — Atlassian shoots for $5b market value — Australian
- Court ruling reveals the scope of info FBI collects via NSLs for the first time, confirms it ne(...)
- Zack Whittaker / ZDNet:Court ruling reveals the scope of info FBI collects via NSLs for the first time, confirms it needs no warrant to get browsing, online shopping, location history
- ITU: 3.2B People Now Online Globally, Mobile Broadband Overtakes Home Internet Use (Ingrid Lund(...)
- Ingrid Lunden / TechCrunch:ITU: 3.2B People Now Online Globally, Mobile Broadband Overtakes Home Internet Use — Overall, there are now 3.2 billion people online, but mobile networks continue to lead
- Swatch partners with Visa to let cardholders in US, Brazil, and Switzerland pay with an NFC ena(...)
- Angela Moscaritolo / PC Magazine:Swatch partners with Visa to let cardholders in US, Brazil, and Switzerland pay with an NFC enabled Bellamy analog watch — Swatch, Visa Make it Easy
- VTech hacker says he downloaded 190GB of child and parent photos, a year worth of chat logs (Lo(...)
- Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai / Motherboard:VTech hacker says he downloaded 190GB of child and parent photos, a year worth of chat logs — Hacker Obtained Childrens Headshots and Chatlogs From Toymaker VTech
- Apple Music Comes To Sonos On December 15 (John Paczkowski/BuzzFeed)
- John Paczkowski / BuzzFeed:Apple Music Comes To Sonos On December 15 — The wireless speaker company adds support for Apples new streaming music service, as promised. — Managing Editor, BuzzFeed
- Adobe releases Premiere Clip for Android, its first video editor for Google's OS (Jacob Kastren(...)
- Jacob Kastrenakes / The Verge:Adobe releases Premiere Clip for Android, its first video editor for Googles OS — Adobe releases its first video editor for Android — Adobe has been
- Android Support, Tips, Tricks and FAQ.
- I find myself with some time on my hands. Ive decided to put it to good use. Do you have any questions regarding the android OS? Having any problems with your phone or tablet? Curious about custom ROMs? Ill do
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status| Reuters
- The International Monetary Fund admitted Chinas yuan into its benchmark currency basket on Monday, as expected, in a victory for Beijings campaign for recognition as a global economic power.The decision to add the yuan, also known as the renminbi, to
- Syrian army source: rebels make heavy use of TOW missiles | Reuters
- Through the course of the battles it became apparent that the terrorists have a bigger quantity of American anti-armor TOW weapons. They started using this weapon intensively, said the source. The Syrian government describes all the insurgents fighting it as
- No title
- No description.
- Kobe Bryant Announces He Will Retire at End of Season
- Bryant announced Sunday that he will retire after this season, ending a landmark 20-year NBA career spent entirely with Los Angeles. He was serenaded with cheers throughout the struggling Lakers’ 107-103 loss to Indiana, beginning his farewell tour through the
- Turkey squeezes £2billion out of EU in return for crackdown on ISIS fighters sneaking over fro(...)
- The US has demanded that Turkey close a stretch of its border with Syria being used as a crossing point by Islamic State terrorists.
- How Obama learned from 'a mess' of a climate deal to forge a new agreement in Paris - LA Times
- Hoping to salvage a faltering international climate deal near the end of his first year in office, President Obama and his team roamed the halls of a convention center in Copenhagen “hunting for the Chinese,” as his then-Secretary of State
- Like a spacesuit meant for use under the sea, the Exosuit gives you the ability to explore the water while maintaining your dexterity. It has an onboard atmospheric system that maintains the same pressure as the surface all the way
- At least 12 killed in attack by Ugandan rebels in Congo
- At least 12 people have been killed in an overnight attack blamed on Ugandan rebels in the restive east of the Democratic Republic of Congo, a witness and local NGO said on Monday. I saw four civilians killed by bullets...and
- AT&T is raising the price on old unlimited data plans by $5 a month
- Still clinging to your old grandfathered unlimited data plan on AT&T? Then get ready to pay more for it. 9to5Mac is reporting that AT&T is going to start charging users with grandfathered unlimited data plans an extra $5 per month
- Upstate NY man arrested in fatal shooting of 7-month-old boy
- An upstate man arrested Sunday after he fatally shot a 7-month-old boy claims the shotgun discharged accidentally when he tried to stand up, cops say. Authorities say Bartle was in his apartment on Saturday with his girlfriend, whos the babys
- App turns your writing into trippy 3D images
- Its easy to imagine a piece of art in your head, but making it real is another matter if youre not an artist. Wouldnt it be nice if you could simply describe what you wanted? WordsEye is trying just that.
- Teen charged with shooting at Fuller Park that killed 3, wounded 2
- An 18-year-old man has been charged in a South Side shooting that killed three people, including a mother of a 4-year-old girl, and wounded two others as they gathered for a September barbecue to remember a loved one who died
- Man accused of hiding roommate's body in suitcase held without bail
- Alexander Acevedo, 23, faces charges of concealing a death and obstructing justice in the death of Kimberly Putterlik, 25, who, Acevedo told investigators, died of a drug overdose. Alexander Acevedo, 23, faces charges of concealing a death and obstructing justice
- His palms were bloody, knees beat, cross was heavy, theres wine on his torso already From BuzzFeed.
- It's Christmas, Charlie Brown
- So as much as A Charlie Brown Christmas is about the significance of the religious tradition as what Christmas is really about, it sees that tradition at least in part as a gateway to, and an inspiration for, other actions.
- My Dark California Dream
- My Dark California Dream. Confusing ones own youth with the youth of the world is a common human affliction, but California has been changing so fast for so long that every new generation gets to experience both a fresh version
- Brother, can you spare an hour for a CEO down on her luck?
- The Beggar CEO and Sucker Culture castigates employers who think their employees should do extra work for free.
- The New Yorker's Animated Cover
- This weeks cover, Mirror: a collaboration between The New Yorker (Ware) and the radio program This American Life (Glass) and Hanna Rosin.
- Jeb! as Marilyn in the Style of Warhol
- This week is Art Basel Miami Beach -- the United States leg of the three-city Art Basel art fair, at which 267 leading galleries from North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa show significant work from the masters of
- How I became afraid
- So long as I was smoking, I would never reach the point where there would be nothing more to be done. Emmett Rensin on the peculiar self-management of anxiety.
All credits go to the authors of these sites. Without their hard work Original Signal would not exist.
Last updated on December 1st 2015 01:04 | Contact