Original Signal - Transmitting Web 2.0
- Chat app unicorn Tango lays off 9% of staff, around 30 employees, after its e-commerce move fai(...)
- Jon Russell / TechCrunch:Chat app unicorn Tango lays off 9% of staff, around 30 employees, after its e-commerce move failed despite Alibaba and Walmart partnerships — Tango, Chat App Unicorn,
- HP reports Q4 net revenue of $25.7B, down 9% YoY, misses earnings targets on first post-split r(...)
- Rachel King / ZDNet:HP reports Q4 net revenue of $25.7B, down 9% YoY, misses earnings targets on first post-split report; stock down over 4% after hours — HP Inc. misses on Q4 earnings targets on
- Amazon Video, Music And More Now Available On Majority Of JetBlue's "Fly-Fi" Enabled Planes (Sa(...)
- Sarah Perez / TechCrunch:Amazon Video, Music And More Now Available On Majority Of JetBlues “Fly-Fi” Enabled Planes — Half a year after Amazon originally announced a partnership with JetBlue to
- Amazon forces resets of account passwords for some users, citing insecure password handling (Za(...)
- Zack Whittaker / ZDNet:Amazon forces resets of account passwords for some users, citing insecure password handling — Amazon force-resets some account passwords, citing password leak — Its not clear how many accounts are affected. —
- Disposable phone number service Burner opens webhooks to developers, now integrates into IFTTT (...)
- Ken Yeung / VentureBeat:Disposable phone number service Burner opens webhooks to developers, now integrates into IFTTT recipes; some limitations in place to prevent spam — Burners new developer tool lets
- Robinhood launches platform to extend its zero-fee stock trading to other apps; StockTwits amon(...)
- Josh Constine / TechCrunch:Robinhood launches platform to extend its zero-fee stock trading to other apps; StockTwits among first to integrate — Robinhood Gives Zero-Fee Stock Trading To Other Apps —
- T-Mobile gives existing Simple Choice customers three months of unlimited LTE, as long as they (...)
- Jon Brodkin / Ars Technica:T-Mobile gives existing Simple Choice customers three months of unlimited LTE, as long as they use the Binge On feature, which downgrades video streams to 480p
- All the kU fans have tiny pee pee's
- A look at kUs football history will enlighten the intellectuals on how inadequate the kU football program is right now. In 126 seasons they have acquired 12 bowls, gone 6-6 in bowl games, and have 8 conference titles.
- This team sucks
- Who would of thought a choice I made 25 years ago today would haunt me to this day. Being a Bills fan is so painful.
- UFC Fight Night 79 fight card: Doo Ho Choi vs Sam Sicilia full fight preview
- Doo Ho Choi and Sam Sicilia will scrap this Saturday at UFC Fight Night 79 inside Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, South Korea. In a match up of power punchers, what adjustments must be made for either man to claim
- The changing ozone depletion potential of N2O in a future climate
- Nitrous oxide , which decomposes in the stratosphere to form nitrogen oxides , is currently the dominant anthropogenic ozone-depleting substance emitted. Ozone depletion potentials of specific compounds, commonly evaluated for present-day conditions, were developed for long-lived halocarbons and are used
- The 'New' Mac Pro Is a Failure
- I think the new Mac Pro is a joke; and its not just because calling a, once again, forgotten and near abandoned 2013 model new in late 2015 is the kind of air-quote irony loved by techno hipsters. While its
- Kitten and owl are best friends who love staring contests
- This must have been the case for this kitten /owl duo, who stared so long into each others circular eyes that they couldnt help but make a connection. If youre here for the competition, you may be disappointed.
- Drunk-driving charges for Vineland man in fatal crash, police say
- Vineland police were dispatched on Nov. 19 at 6:37 p.m. to Almond Road, near Riverside Drive, for the accident. Fernandez Cruz-Ruiz, 23, of Vineland, was driving his pickup truck westbound on Almond Road when he collided with a pickup truck
- StoryCorps Launches "The Great Thanksgiving Listen"
- StoryCorps is an oral history project that has collected 65,000 stories from 100,000 participants since 2003 using sound booths and mobile studios. However, with the newly developed StoryCorps mobile app, the booth is no longer needed. Now anyone with a
- Before I go any further, I want to address the purists.
- A colorization of the Munsters opening sequence See also a colorization of The Addams Family opening
- hope, love, and a teddy bear
- We asked refugees: What did you bring with you?
- You've been in my life so long, I can't remember anything else.
- Alien 3s perfect shot Dr. Clemens KilledTrailer Why Alien 3 deserves a second chanceAlien 3: the story ideas that never made it to the screen
- Of cakes and cancer
- After Breast Cancer Diagnosis, a Baking Blogger Uses Cake to Tell Her Story About a year into blogging, one of Sungs cakes went viral: a cupcake version of the Very Hungry Caterpillar...and Sungs social media following exploded ...She was even
- built on sand
- When workers first arrived on the lot that Monday morning, they got a message through a security guard or a colleague or a handwritten sign taped up to the wall: Dont turn on your computer. Later, someone might pop in
- The Gossamer Pleasures of Faerie Magazine
- I would argue that Faerie endeavors to cultivate in readers a quality of attention that registers the most diminutive details, that perceives the world as though under a spell. (SLNYT) In an article about throwing a magical midsummer nights dream
All credits go to the authors of these sites. Without their hard work Original Signal would not exist.
Last updated on November 24th 2015 23:04 | Contact