Original Signal - Transmitting Web 2.0
- 5.8 million foreclosures, and counting
- Over the past eight years, housing counselors and the mortgage servicing industry have learned a lot, and its our joint responsibility to avoid the mistakes of the past, to maintain momentum, and to create new pathways for homeowner-centric loss mitigation
- NZX lifts minimum volume threshold for block trades of whole, skim...
- The minimum volume thresholds that apply to block trading for the whole milk powder futures and skim milk powder will increase to 150 lots from 50 lots effective Dec. 8, NZX said in a statement. The company, which launched its
- 11 Low-tech ways to keep your home warm this winter
- Thick, heavy curtains help prevent heat loss through windows, says uSwitch.com. The longer, the thicker the better, so go for thermal-lined floor-to-ceiling curtains if possible.
- Four men charged with riot and assault after Black Lives Matter protesters shot in Minneapolis
- It is unconscionable that you would use the terrorist attacks in Paris and Beirut to prevent terrorisms worst victims from... A week after gunmen shot into a crowd of Minneapolis protesters, Minnesota prosecutors have filed charges against four men. The
- $1 million bail for Jersey City man charged with killing mother-in-law, stabbing wife
- Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Michael DAndrea argued that the high bail was appropriate because the defendant, Oliver Pangilinan, 53, of Winfield Avenue is a flight risk and had attempted to flee after the incident on Friday afternoon. After he allegedly
- Like a spacesuit meant for use under the sea, the Exosuit gives you the ability to explore the water while maintaining your dexterity. It has an onboard atmospheric system that maintains the same pressure as the surface all the way
- At least 12 killed in attack by Ugandan rebels in Congo
- At least 12 people have been killed in an overnight attack blamed on Ugandan rebels in the restive east of the Democratic Republic of Congo, a witness and local NGO said on Monday. I saw four civilians killed by bullets...and
- The biggest cliche in photography is sunrise and sunset.
- Want to get an idea whether itll be worth hauling your kit out to your favourite spot to capture a magnificent sunset? Consult the sunset forecast at SunsetWX. Forecast valid in continental US and adjoining fringes only. And SunCalc will
- We All Hear Differently
- The analogy Kraus uses is that the world around us is like a great concert — and our brains are a mixing board. How that mixing board translates what were hearing can have a profound impact on what we understand
- In The News: Dino Eggs
- Drowned dinosaur eggs fossil remains reveal embryos grew fast Plus a new study suggests a link between dinosaur and bird nesting habits. Another article frames that study differently. And, remarkably, a treasure trove of dinosaur eggs was found in fossil-poor
- Modernist gingerbread houses | More | Ginger Bauhaus | Architectural 3-D ginger cookie | The history of using gingerbread at Christmas with recipes.
- And women reacting to sexy men producing synthesized harsh noise
- Women reacting to (and producing) harsh noise and sexy men of the synthesizer, two single-serving tumblrs from a WHPK dj (previously)
- Divides over Free Speech and Free Press
- A new Pew survey looks at attitudes towards free speech from around the world. It explores how different nations think about free speech and government, the press, religion, minorities, the internet. Also in the report: attitudes towards democracy, religion, and
- Chris Cornell covers the song One.
- Chris Cornell covers the song One. (SLYT)
All credits go to the authors of these sites. Without their hard work Original Signal would not exist.
Last updated on December 1st 2015 21:04 | Contact