Original Signal - Transmitting Web 2.0
- Hyperventilating Christians Freak Out Over Ban On Prayer At Phoenix City Council Meetings (VIDEO)
- One down, a few hundred thousand to go.
- Here's What Happens When You Try and Track Down a Ted Cruz College Rumor
- Is there anything people wouldn’t believe about Ted Cruz? A few months ago, someone sent Jezebel a tip about the rising Republican presidential candidate’s days as a Princeton undergraduate. It was a story that seemed both unlikely and physiologically improbable,
- Ted Cruz's Logo: Hilariously Appropriate
- You know that “TrusTed” logo? The one with TRUS and TED merged, yet separated via different colors? Turns out that when you Google “TRUS”, the logo at once becomes hilarious and hilariously appropriate: A transrectal ultrasound ( …
- MTP Daily--Feb. 5, 2016
- MTP Daily is a public affairs program hosted by Chuck Todd that looks ahead to 2016 election and features the top news-makers of the day as they analyze and break down the issues.
- Actor Danny Glover endorses Bernie Sanders
- Glover said Sanders’ “presidency could serve the policy interests of the Black community and his campaign is a mass justice movement.
- 50 novelty, weird Super Bowl 50 prop bets |
- Below are some of our favorite Super Bowl novelty props from Bovada, Paddy Power and Sports Interaction. Some bets are only one-way, meaning you can only bet YES, given that the NO is nearly a lock (like will there be an
- History of Green Week
- Berlin and Cölln was located in a very fine place for trade. Spree River ran between two villages. A long time Berlin and Cölln had little trade with outside world. Invasions and small wars had made trade and travel dangerous
- VA Chief Of Opiate Safety Charged in Drug Deaths of Three
- VA doctor John Sturman is charged with homicide. http://wwlp.com/2015/08/07/doctor-charged-with-over-prescribing-narcotics-linked-to-3-deaths/ A Department of Veterans Affairs hospital hired a doctor as its chief of opiate safety shortly after his privileges were suspended in another state, when 35 patients died of drug issues
- Man accused of murder in Cleveland police shooting case again indicted by grand jury
- A man charged with murdering a Euclid man shot and killed by a Cleveland police officer in March 2012 was again indicted Thursday by a Cuyahoga County grand jury. Charges against Devonta Hill, 23, were dropped at about 3 p.m.
- ECJ to host press conference on election preparation
- The Electoral Commission of Jamaica will today host a press conference to discuss its state of readiness for the February 25 general elections. The ECJ is expected to give information related to the funding of the exercise as well as
- From the thymus to longevity in the periphery
- To insert individual citation into a bibliography in a word-processor, select your preferred citation style below and drag-and-drop it into the document. An important attribute of the adaptive immune system is the ability to remember a prior encounter with a
- B.S. Pension Fund Trustee Ltd acting for the British Steel Pension...
- B.S. Pension Fund Trustee Ltd acting for the British Steel Pension Fund Buys New Stake in Home Depot Inc B.S. Pension Fund Trustee Ltd acting for the British Steel Pension Fund bought a new position in shares of Home Depot
- Man charged with murder in beating death of longtime acquaintance
- Phalyon McFarthing, 46, is charged with murder in the Jan. 23 beating of longtime acquaintance Algie Ferguson, 61, at Fergusons Rogers Park apartment building. Phalyon McFarthing, 46, is charged with murder in the Jan. 23 beating of longtime acquaintance Algie
- CIT Group Inc. (CIT) Position Increased by British Columbia Investment Management Corp
- British Columbia Investment Management Corp increased its position in shares of CIT Group Inc. by 394.7% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 166,602 shares of the financial
- Error 53
- Thousands of iPhone 6 users claim they have been left holding almost worthless phones because Apples latest operating system permanently disables the handset if it detects that a repair has been carried out by a non-Apple technician.
- My God, it's full of cake!
- Crushed between two Portals pushes Valves Source Engine to places it was probably never intended to go. (SLYT)
- Taste Sensation that's Not Sweeping the Nation
- Virgin Boy Eggs. Is It Real? Hard To Tell. Snopes is noncommital.
- akin to a Rorschach inkblot
- A federal court panel has ruled that two of North Carolinas 13 congressional districts were racially gerrymandered and must be redrawn within two weeks. Critics of the 2011 Republican-led redistricting contend the map lines were drawn to concentrate black voters
- Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
- Every Coen brothers movie, ranked from worst to best. Their latest, Hail, Caesar, just misses the top ten. Would that it were so simple!
- The cat's name is Haku
- Jun cooks Fluffy OmuriceJun cooks Koi fish sushiJun cooks Chicken Nanban A few more (Haku-less) videos are on the YouTube Channel. Still more on Twitter and Instagram.
- "Text Mode Lives!"
- The Ultimate Oldschool PC Font Resource
All credits go to the authors of these sites. Without their hard work Original Signal would not exist.
Last updated on February 6th 2016 07:44 | Contact